If you own or manage a catering or hospitality establishment and benefit from increased business levels or event bookings which necessitate additional cold rooms, but you’re reluctant to purchase new facilities, it couldn’t be easier to arrange user friendly walk-in chillers hire.
As food and hospitality experts appreciate, there are food hygiene rules which apply in every circumstance in which food is served to the public. Deviation and excuses carry no weight with the authorities or consumers who fall prey to a food hygiene incident.
- Food Safety Act 1990.
- Regulation (EC) 852/2004 on the Hygiene of Foodstuffs.
- The Food Hygiene (England) Regulations 2006.
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
Remember, even serving a multitude of coffees and teas requires considerable cold rooms space for the milk.
Wines and champagnes react badly to heat and light so if they’re left out of a cellar or fridge they can’t remain at their optimum quality. Hire of a walk-in cold room, constructed in a suitable location, for one event or to cover several bookings means that as no guest expects mediocre goods, you won’t deliver anything less than excellence. A walk-in chiller always looks more professional than wine coolers and buckets on and around tables.
A community centre, school, country house and grounds may have fridge capacity for everyday use but for an event this may prove to be far less than exhibitors and hosts require.
If an event is staged in outbuildings or away from a power source, cold room rental is essential for peace of mind. You can power units via mains or generator so as others around you panic about stock storage and safety, you’ll have your perfect solution to hand.
Don’t risk health and safety or your business reputation, always source hygienic and well maintained walk-in chillers from proven industry experts. A quick online search will soon reveal the best from the empty promise providers. Cheap and cheerful deals could cost you your reputation, a little research can save a lot of distress.
- Walk-in chillers are available in different sizes with varying capacities. e.g. 1.8m, 3m.
- Hire facilities are easy to book and rental can be extended without any fuss.
- Walk-in cold rooms don’t have wheels. They are often assembled on site and remain in the same position throughout the hire period.
- Pre-booking is recommended, especially during peak seasons e.g. summer weddings and Christmas.
- Emergency facilities are available 24/7 from the market leaders.
- The hire firm delivers and collects the walk-in chillers.
- There are no fuel costs or time implications for the client as there would be with a van.
- Employees can work within the hire units without contravening legislation.
- The cold storage units are insured but stock requires separate insurance which the client must arrange.
A leading walk-in cold room provider with several years of experience and an enviable reputation is Icecool Trailers. This firm covers London, South Wales, Berkshire, Hampshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Dorset, Avon & Somerset, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Sussex, and Surrey.
Achieve your hosting, catering and service goals confidently with their assistance