Food is an essential part of our life. We cannot survive without food. We have come a long way from being hunter gatherers slowly along with evolution. Food is no longer just for fulfilling nutrition requirements; we consider foods to be a part of our culture, it is a part of who we are. The type of food we eat somewhat defines who we are as well.
Food must have three of the following properties. It must be nutritious, it must taste good and it must also look appetizing. There are very few things which are as unappetizing as foods which looks bad.
Plating has nowadays become a big part of food. In metropolitan cities you would find numerous restaurants of various kinds specializing on various types of food. Not all of these restaurants are worth visiting but there are a few places around the world that might surprise you at how good food can be. It is best to have an open mind when eating. It is advisable to try out new types of foods from different parts of the world if you are lucky enough to get that opportunity.
Following is a list of a bit uncommon but nevertheless mouth-watering delicacies from all over the world that you should try out at least once in your lifetime.
- Kajupaneer is something that you should try out at least once in your lifetime. This is a widely popular dish among the vegetarian community in India. The delicious rich taste of kaju when added to the very basic taste of paneer makes for a mouth-watering dish. The texture of paneer which melts when you put it in your mouth makes this a heavenly dish. You can find kaju paneer recipe in Hindi just by doing a simple online search.
- Goicuong, Vietnam: Describing how good this dish is in words is difficult. This is a widely popular dish throughout Vietnam and it is advisable to try it if you happen to be visiting Vietnam.
- Galbikorea: This is a delicious Korean dish. There are stories that people actually created fake accounts in places just to get this dish to the top spot in several top ten food lists. Those who have tasted it absolutely worship this dish.
- Masala dosa: This is one of the simplest yet mouth wateringly tasty dishes. This originated in the southern regions of India and is almost a staple foods down there. If you get the chance just taste this dish at least once.
- Shrimp dumpling: This is a widely popular food in Hong Kong. To make this to perfection very skilful chefs are required.
- Tacos: This is a staple food of Mexico. This is a widely popular dish all over the world and requires very little introduction.
Above are the dishes that would leave you wanting more and more. These are the dishes that make you wish you had more than one stomach.